Author Topic: Uxie & Nixton - Badmin Mystery  (Read 3886 times)

You're not a troll for saying "trololol"...
He did that after he spamkicked me.

He did that after he spamkicked me.
Yeah, because after I spamkicked u for being a friend, you started typing my name like 10 times on IRC till I blocked u. And I said I meant to say "trololo?" after u did that... -_-

Yeah, because after I spamkicked u for being a friend, you started typing my name like 10 times on IRC till I blocked u. And I said I meant to say "trololo?" after u did that... -_-
How would you MEAN to say "trololo" after I did something that you would have no idea or knowledge about?

You did not know what I was about to do, and therefore, you did not mean to say "trololo" after anything I did.

Nice windows 98 computer you have there.

Lots of copies of Command&Conquer were released in windows 98.

How would you MEAN to say "trololo" after I did something that you would have no idea or knowledge about?

You did not know what I was about to do, and therefore, you did not mean to say "trololo" after anything I did.
Isn't it kind of obvious? u tried to spam me and annoy me till I stop kicking u. But good thing there is a blocking system in IRC.

Isn't it kind of obvious? u tried to spam me and annoy me till I stop kicking u. But good thing there is a blocking system in IRC.
The series of events.

1. You stopped kicking me.
2. You said "trololo."
3. I typo'd your name 6 times.

You were bitching like a little girl. I sarcastically said, "oh lol this guy is murderer" and you blew it out of proportion. :3