Author Topic: Infested's First Colorset  (Read 1458 times)

This is the first colorset I made, So please don't hate on me.

Here's a picture of all of the colors:

Heres download:

http://up.ht/PI7Biq
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 12:07:55 AM by Soildaa »

Nice picture.

Next time, though, you should package it because no doubt people are going to complain.
Also, packaging it is better because otherwise doing what you said to do replaces the default colorset.

Nice picture.

Next time, though, you should package it because no doubt people are going to complain.
Also, packaging it is better because otherwise doing what you said to do replaces the default colorset.

Yeah but all they have to do is drag my colorSet.txt into config>server....So it's really not that much work

Yeah but all they have to do is drag my colorSet.txt into config>server....So it's really not that much work
packaging it is better because otherwise doing what you said to do replaces the default colorset.

Ohhhh I didn't notice that..yeah

Looks pretty decent aside from the nearly identical red transparents, or is one supposed to be orange

and what is that green trans doing all the way at the right row on the bottom?

you have a space open in the transparents slot

Two things:

In the transparent column, is the last one invisible? If not, make it an invisible color, get rid of the second trans and add a transparent pink or purple.

In the last column, there are too many colors; remove one.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 09:53:17 AM by Electrk »

No trans purple or pink.

Browns and greys look like they're from trueno's but I could be mistaken. Kind of hard to tell though.
Looks pretty good though, only thing I'd say to change is move the trans green in the bottom right to the transparent column

Browns and greys look like they're from trueno's but I could be mistaken.

They are, it's pretty easy to see.

Looks pretty decent aside from the nearly identical red transparents, or is one supposed to be orange

and what is that green trans doing all the way at the right row on the bottom?

you have a space open in the transparents slot

The space open in the transparent slot is the invisible one.

That's actually a pretty nice colorset.

My only problem is it doesn't have other random tones that make builds a little more realistic e.g. creamy blue and such.

grey scale + brown scape is the same as truenoes :/