Author Topic: this kid makes me gay  (Read 536 times)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDB95WbQgo&list=UUP7wCV27B0wyxRvhXKyGLUA&index=6&feature=plcp
he does the backup vocals for this online band called ONE-11 and their lead singer sucks. this kid is amazing. he hits notes like a girl. but that's a good thing if any of you understand how hard it is hitting these notes. i couldnt do that even if i tried.

EDIT: I JUST FOUND OUT THIS IS A GIRL WTF
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 07:33:11 PM by Aeschylus »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDB95WbQgo&list=UUP7wCV27B0wyxRvhXKyGLUA&index=6&feature=plcp
he does the backup vocals for this online band called ONE-11 and their lead singer sucks. this kid is amazing. he hits notes like a girl. but that's a good thing if any of you understand how hard it is hitting these notes. i couldnt do that even if i tried.

EDIT: I JUST FOUND OUT THIS IS A GIRL WTF
i can hit these notes but it sounds more like screaming than actual singing.


EDIT: I JUST FOUND OUT THIS IS A GIRL WTF
BHABHAHAHHAHAHWHAWHAH


EDIT: I JUST FOUND OUT THIS IS A GIRL WTF
I know that feel bro.  :'(
As in, I still sound like a guy kinda.

i love her voice.

10/10
it's kind of obvious when she talks normal, it's definitely not a voice any guys have. Deep, but not a guy voice.