Author Topic: Apocalypse 1789  (Read 3175 times)

Ok I don't think any of the dialogue, considering fracture is a female, is realistic in any way whatsoever for the time.

Ok I don't think any of the dialogue, considering fracture is a female, is realistic in any way whatsoever for the time.
I keep forgetting its the late 1700s.
Besides that, I dont know how people in the 1700s talked.

Name: Mark Whirlow
Nationality: England
Inventory: Snapped in half Katana
Clothing: Dirty and tattered cloth shirt, and wolfhide pants
Appearance: 6'3, 140 pounds, Brown hair, and very fit.
Misc Info: I grew up in England
Theme: Viking Death Metal, anyone?
Im changing my character to a male to make everything more realistic n'stuff.

Muscowequan drops the apple Core down. The rings of a gunshot ring through the forest, and Muscowequan looks up. His head looks around until it snaps over to the Northeast. Muscow drops down from the branch and lands on the ground, the Zombies have dispersed earlier but are soon to come in a hurry. Muscowequan speed walks throught he snow towards the city of Boston, not too far. If anything he'd merely be a bit tired.

Oh yes and we're starting at Winter because y'know. We're starting.

Gunshots ring through some place or something and then I look up and hope down because you know that's what people do.

Gunshots ring through some place or something and then I look up and hope down because you know that's what people do.

Investigate
Loot
???
Profit.

I look up at the men hovering over me and notice a walker behind them, "WATCH OUT" I shout as I quickly faint

I take my sword and I shop it's head off. "Infected Baghobber!"

"So" I say, "Where should we go off from here? This man will need some help walking so I think we should find a place to stay a for a bit."

I walk off in the direction of the gunshot, my footsteps muffled, my katana drawn. I shouldn't have been doing this, and I don't know why I was.

"The American Headquarters are in the center of boston..."