Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Can someone find me an old thread? Found it. No thanks to y'all. :I
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Can someone find me an old thread? Found it. No thanks to y'all. :I (Read 615 times)
Wynd_Fox
October 11, 2012, 03:00:02 AM
It was about an brown townog watch, I think the guy was giving away a coupon for it. Um, the watch is normally $125, but the coupon was $50 off. I already tried searching. It was silvery with binary numbers on the face. I really want one, so...
Boom!
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=210001.0
«
Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 03:27:17 AM by Wynd_Fox
»
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Trinick
October 11, 2012, 03:07:13 AM
I'm 99% sure the coupon expired.
Wynd_Fox
October 11, 2012, 03:07:27 AM
Yeah, but I don't really care. I'm fine with paying full price.
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Can someone find me an old thread? Found it. No thanks to y'all. :I