Author Topic: "Armed Lynx" Weaponry - Realistic Weapons  (Read 7699 times)

On every topic about these weapons, the first page always ends up getting a "HANDS SUCK!".

Okay, I get that. Seriously shut up about it.

I hate them too, but there's no need in telling someone about it in every single topic about the weapons

On every topic about these weapons, the first page always ends up getting "HANDS SUCK!".

Okay, I get that. Seriously shut up about it.

I hate them too, but there's no need in telling someone about it in every single topic about the weapons
Did you at least try to talk Elboomo into removing them?

Did you at least try to talk Elboomo into removing them?
Yes, you think I wouldn't of done that? I stated that I already tried asking him on the modification topic, and it's too late now anyway.

because making weapons that aren't ultra tacticole sub-MGs is illegal

also notice how there are so damn many guns with hands. plus the obscenely clouding amount if said tacticole guns. like, more than half of RTB's weapons category.
their defenses when someone calls them out?
"don't like it don't use it!" - and thus never play on deathmatch servers again?
"it's the new theme!" - that's completely done to death and there's already at least one addon with the SMG you're trying to make.
"optimal experience!" - go play call of duty.
"blockland is the best for gun DMs!" - guess what, blockland is supposed to be a cartooney lego building simulator with silly weapons, not the MW3 remake you want it to be.

/rant

also, how's that spear-gun you wanted to make?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 02:34:24 PM by Cybertails1998 »

THEN DON'T DOWNLOAD IT.

I HAVE HEARD THAT SAME FREAKING COMMENT OVER 400 TIMES, SHUT UP ALREADY.
how can you hear text

I happen to agree on the shutting up on the hands thing. I mean it makes little sense that the hands are stretched out so far BUT it makes better sense than a blockhead using telepathy to reload their weapon.

Just deal with it, don't donwload, or just make your own if it bothers you THAT much.

also:
how can you hear text

point made. lol

I happen to agree on the shutting up on the hands thing. I mean it makes little sense that the hands are stretched out so far BUT it makes better sense than a blockhead using telepathy to reload their weapon.

Just deal with it, don't donwload, or just make your own if it bothers you THAT much.
Or you know use the reloading method that fits in more with the game
itt: DEFAULT animations

i guess this would go here too
Brillaant.
I hope Elboomo sees that one.

Comical, yes. But may I inquire: What "Default Animations" allow you to reload a (or any, for that matter) weapon?

I can see this discussion is going pleasantly

Comical, yes. But may I inquire: What "Default Animations" allow you to reload a (or any, for that matter) weapon?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=98252.0