Author Topic: ACM Valley (ACM City Terrain-remake)  (Read 2970 times)

bowl SHEET
just duplicate it over onto some cubes
yeah well not everyone has a computer that can handle a 12k build duplication

though most should.

As stated before, it's on the ground where the regular ACM loads. I would love to put it on cubes as that would allow for water and underground pathways. I just need to make sure I can get the whole 45k bricks to duplicate.

As stated before, it's on the ground where the regular ACM loads. I would love to put it on cubes as that would allow for water and underground pathways. I just need to make sure I can get the whole 45k bricks to duplicate.

Try covering the whole build with zonebricks. Then make the elevated terrain underneath the build and then duplicate the build.

Try covering the whole build with zonebricks. Then make the elevated terrain underneath the build and then duplicate the build.
I did this and it worked perfectly. Thanks for the idea.

I plan to make an underground tunnel system. Would love it if someone could help me.

Save pls, that's just awesome

In response to that, when it's closer to completed I will post a save. If you want the beta version feel free to come by my password-free server that is on 24/7 and save what I have.

NOTICE: I take no credit for anything in the following photographs, although I made most of it.
Wat

Wat
I don't want anybody accusing me of taking credit for the original ACM City or certain trees I borrowed or anything.

Lol it's worded so it directly counter ducts what you ment

waitwait why would you duplicate that much stuff if you can just delete the map.
I've done it before and it works, it acts as though you've built way up in the sky.
You just have the make sure water is low or else it won't work, since I don't know if it's works in v21 but slate maps had water for the texture or something, but you can go into mission editor and delete the ground.
granted you never able to hammer something or wand it or everything falls.. you could move the map down some.

waitwait why would you duplicate that much stuff if you can just delete the map.
I've done it before and it works, it acts as though you've built way up in the sky.
You just have the make sure water is low or else it won't work, since I don't know if it's works in v21 but slate maps had water for the texture or something, but you can go into mission editor and delete the ground.
granted you never able to hammer something or wand it or everything falls.. you could move the map down some.
I already duplicated everything onto a higher plane. It worked fine.