Author Topic: RC Sapper Player type  (Read 1396 times)

The RC sapper that Bushido, made for racing.

Suggested so many times.

Edit the armor properties.

>In the datablock declaration edit ui name to be "RC player"
>???
>profit?

>In the datablock declaration edit ui name to be "RC player"
>???
>profit?

How do you do this?

I am currently working on this, i changed the uiName from "" to "RC Sapper".
However, when you right clicked, you explode (gonna leave that in though) and it deletes your player object, so the game will glitch out.
I am working on a fix for that, after that i will edit this message to post the link. :)

I am currently working on this, i changed the uiName from "" to "RC Sapper".
However, when you right clicked, you explode (gonna leave that in though) and it deletes your player object, so the game will glitch out.
I am working on a fix for that, after that i will edit this message to post the link. :)

Okay thanks.

Never mind about editing, here it is.
Should be allright now, datablock is called "RC Sapper".
Though, i haven't removed the ability to Self Delete bomb with it.

EDIT:
Thought of a way to improve it, gonna add a RTB preference to make hosters decide if the player can Self Delete bomb if he changed his playertype to this (, so it doesn't affect it when you spawn it with the item, but only when you changed datablock to the RC Sapper one).

EDIT2: REDOWNLOAD, STILL THE ABOVE LINK!
New version done, now with RTB pref to toggle suicdebombing on/off.
This only affects players who changed datablock, those who deployed it will still be able to detonate it at anytime as usual.

EDIT3: So i was having some fun with it and i realised, i forgot the sound and dust that the original item thingy has.
Here is a version with that as well, not toggle-able because i am lazy. :P
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 02:43:06 PM by lordician »

you ought to ask bushido if he would mind you posting it up in the official add-ons section, i'm sure it will get more views than here.

you ought to ask bushido if he would mind you posting it up in the official add-ons section, i'm sure it will get more views than here.
It's just an edit.
Last time i PM'd bushidushi about something he never responded anyhow.

then it's a green light! no, seriously, he doesn't care if he doesn't bother responding. besides, i think you'll find a much better response if you go ahead and post it.

Do you know how to make it change color with the tors? I need it for team races.

Do you know how to make it change color with the tors? I need it for team races.
That is something model wise, i can't do that, sorry.