Author Topic: Heedicalking's TDM  (Read 7168 times)

this thread is now Heed's official server thread

plant, one of those builds was an old slopes base thing that I started and we continued :D
remember it?

Oh my god.... why...

plant, one of those builds was an old slopes base thing that I started and we continued :D
remember it?
Ban required for my brain to function again.

I've already worked with plant, mr jelly, bushido, lalam, and some others to come up with ideas and fix up some other stuff, and asked at least 3 times on the server for ideas that people would like to see added and changes that would like to be made.

Uh

What did I do, exactly?

Uh

What did I do, exactly?
He stared at pictures of you for mental stimulation while building.

Uh

What did I do, exactly?
you were talking with us when we came up with ideas on fixing issues and adding more stuff

you were talking with us when we came up with ideas on fixing issues and adding more stuff

Ah.

Right now, I'd say that Heed's TDM right now is pretty balanced at this point, there are a few things that are a tad annoying, like crouch jumpers, one man tank crew who switch seats like...something that switches seats a lot, close range Grenade Launchers and RPGs, and the explosive weaponry not being as effective on tanks as one would think.

Although the first two are issues with Blockland as a DM device as a whole, the first one can be solved with a special playertype, and the other two issues can be solved by editing the .txt files for the weapons.

And actually I'm pretty sure the Grenade Launcher and RPG have been already modified a bit.

one man tank crew who switch seats like...something that switches seats a lot
Thats Kalph, He also spawn kills with tank, We can't ban him since it is running his I.P. adress (his hosting service) so all we can do is get really mad at him.

Thats Kalph, He also spawn kills with tank, We can't ban him since it is running his I.P. adress (his hosting service) so all we can do is get really mad at him.
i will not ban him for being good