Author Topic: Master Chief 2.0 -handicapped troll  (Read 2725 times)

Well while I was playing suddenly:

Is it me or is this guy trolling?
Few more pics:

There you see, this guys a troll. ID: 31694

He seems to be obsessed with someone named "Revy." Anyway, people who say stupid things in caps are either complete morons or are failed trolls.

Doesn't seem much like a troll to me. Either he's a really bad troll, or he's loving around.

He seems to be obsessed with someone named "Revy." Anyway, people who say stupid things in caps are either complete morons or are failed trolls.
Hes going at Revoltech

I think this should've been pointed more at Revoltech.

Almost every user with the name "master chief XXXX" or whatever is usually stupid. This is coming from past experiences I've had with people of this name. Whether it's having no disregard for other people, or being dumb, or even being a troll, they sometimes do things like this.

Also note that I said SOME not all.

anyone who's name that uses 1337 speak, like 41mdsc0ps, or a name of a fps character is likely handicapped

His ability to think of an original name should already send a message that he is a handicap.

His ability to think of an original name should already send a message that he is a handicap.

Hey, my name is Rita Mordio, and my IQ is far above 70. Last time I took an IQ test, it was at 130.

Seems like it.

hes a spammer whats his id

I have evidence that both the OP and the troll are at fault.

hes a spammer whats his id
Look at the bottom of the post it shows his id
Well while I was playing suddenly:
-snip-
ID: 31694