Author Topic: I can't start my steam client.  (Read 474 times)

It keeps saying it can't establish connection to the steam servers whenever i start it.

What do i dooooo? :c

It keeps saying it can't establish connection to the steam servers whenever i start it.

What do i dooooo? :c
The same thing is happening to me. The servers are probably just overloaded or something.

The same thing is happening to me. The servers are probably just overloaded or something.

Awww maaaan.
I just got this new computer with 1 TB of space and i MUST test my games out.

ERGHHHHH



Now i wait. :I

Awww maaaan.
I just got this new computer with 1 TB of space and i MUST test my games out.

ERGHHHHH



Now i wait. :I
Lol, I got a new comp too. Besides it's christmas day, spend some time with your family or just play some flash games.

Also, windows 8 is amazing.

Lol, I got a new comp too. Besides it's christmas day, spend some time with your family or just play some flash games.

Also, windows 8 is amazing.
We have spent the past 2 days together lol.
My mom was all like.
"GO MY SON, YOU MUST SET UP YOUR NEW DESKTOP"
and i was like
"THANK YOU MOTHER"

And now i am here.

Also windows 8 kinda stinks, which is why i'm happy this computer has windows 7.

My friends list isn't' working, I think there's something wrong with the steam servers today. Can't play awesomenauts like I wanted :(