Author Topic: Today blockland, I need your help  (Read 812 times)

I'm on my grandfather's computer currently, but my other one the one I own keeps freezing every few seconds. And when I  can click on something it doesn't launch. Google chrome wont launch neither will steam. I need your edumacted minds to help me.

your grandfather is hip and high-tech

your grandfather is hip and high-tech
Your not helping.

OT: How much RAM do you have available?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 06:06:55 PM by Insomniac »

Your not helping

OT: How much RAM do you have available?
no im not youre right

are you able to check for viruses? can you tell me what youve downloaded recently??


Defrag the disk, do a memory test in the bios, do a hard drive test in the bios, boot in safe mode and download an anti virus and run a scan, remove all the useless files you have.

Defrag the disk, do a memory test in the bios, do a hard drive test in the bios, boot in safe mode and download an anti virus and run a scan, remove all the useless files you have.
Did this, I use avast which found nothing. It stopped freezing but wont launch most of the things I try to launch.

how much ram do you have? Did you do a windows update recently?

how much ram do you have? Did you do a windows update recently?
4 gigs and no.