Which should I pick?

Culinary Arts
8 (17.8%)
Welding
11 (24.4%)
Digital Graphic Design
26 (57.8%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: What classes should I pick for high school?  (Read 1258 times)

welding

opens up the most jobs for your future

Welding is easy, cooking is easy

Therefore you should learn graphic design

Welding and Culinary Arts sound super sweet. I'd go with one of those since. But, Graphic Design is really cool too.

I've done welding and web design, along with computer hardware.  I'd say computer hardware was the funnest.  Just choose what you are interested in. 

Do the ones that give you credit, then you can get out early in the future.

If your artsy, do the DGD class, odds are it will lead to real career paths. Im taking an adobe photoshop class, and the final is the same as the licensing test, which is apparently super easy, so not only do I get a grade, I get a professional grade certificate certifying my certification with certified certain programs. Certainly.

All jokes aside, if you are good with art, do DGD. Cooking is nice if you want a class you can mostly bullstuff/sleep through AND eat mostly free food.

Welding... It's a good skill to have if your an engineer-kinda guy, otherwise, you won't use it in life. If your car is split straight down the middle, your not gonna weld it together and drive off.

Classes like woodwork / welding are intended for lower tier jobs like carpenters, general labor stuff. If you LOVE welding, go for it.

I still say DGD