rating

good
55 (94.8%)
bad
2 (3.4%)
terrible
1 (1.7%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Author Topic: Tesla from warehouse 13  (Read 7059 times)

Yeah I know, Blocklanders Don't have Arms, they have floating hands, Smart ass... -.-
i think you missed the point there

you were praising him on how he made an arm that holds the weapon that is visible in first person like in TF2 but in fact that's just the gun handle.

It looks like some normals on the mesh are flipped, I would suggest fixing this to improve the quality of this addition, other then that I think it's very neat.

Yeah I know, Blocklanders Don't have Arms, they have floating hands, Smart ass... -.-
Okay, 2 things.

1. I meant look at the REALISTIC version of it (Picture 3). It IS part of the gun. It's NOT supposed to be an arm.

2. You are very rude.

It looks like some normals on the mesh are flipped, I would suggest fixing this to improve the quality of this addition, other then that I think it's very neat.
well i cant change anything on the model because i lost the blend file

I like the new projectiles better than the old one but i think the floating circle like thingies could be downsized a bit? Anyone else?

I like the new projectiles better than the old one but i think the floating circle like thingies could be downsized a bit? Anyone else?
i agree. thank you for all your suggestions!

looks a bit real. but amazing 10/10
I hope you are kidding.

looks a bit real. but amazing 10/10
That's the picture of the ACTUAL version, not the BL model.

The model is pretty nice, but why orange if the gun is White transparent Is it possible to make a gun transparent?
If its not, i think you should change the color to a White - light gray color.

The model is pretty nice, but why orange if the gun is White transparent Is it possible to make a gun transparent?
If its not, i think you should change the color to a White - light gray color.
More stainless steel and brass colors I think.

uh
personally i would really prefer a version without a weird humanoid had attached
it just doesnt fit in with blockland at all

uh
personally i would really prefer a version without a weird humanoid hand attached
it just doesnt fit in with blockland at all
There is no hand attached to it.

-snip-

Blah blah blah, and I like What you are trying to do with it in First-Person Mode, The arm with the hand like in games like TF2,  Half-Life...etc

I didn't know your hand was replaced with a handle.