Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
6v battery cellphone charger
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: 6v battery cellphone charger (Read 564 times)
Quinn Mallory
March 17, 2013, 10:23:27 PM
I'm looking for a 6v cellphone battery charger for a old cell phone I gotten on ebay, and I'm having no luck whatsoever. Please help me...
Ad Bot
Advertisement
dorkdotdan
March 17, 2013, 10:49:02 PM
Contact the manufacturer?
Quinn Mallory
March 18, 2013, 04:23:37 AM
Quote from: dorkdotdan on March 17, 2013, 10:49:02 PM
Contact the manufacturer?
I doubt they would have it on file...
Name is Unavailable
March 18, 2013, 07:35:24 AM
Quote from: Quinn Mallory on March 18, 2013, 04:23:37 AM
I doubt they would have it on file...
Why wouldn't they? It's worth a shot.
Eatyourham
March 18, 2013, 07:56:01 AM
look on the battery (assuming you still have it) for the item code. slap that in google and you'll be able to buy one.
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
6v battery cellphone charger