Author Topic: Paper for English  (Read 1470 times)

Should have stated that renewable resources are normally not as efficient in rates of getting the energy, so there would need to be more of said extractors and manufacturers.
the less efficient something is, typically, the easier it is to run
for example, a windmill doesn't need a lot of people to maintain it

Should have stated that renewable resources are normally not as efficient in rates of getting the energy, so there would need to be more of said extractors and manufacturers.
I don't know why i switched between third and first, but oh well.
dude switching between the two is a horrible grammar mistake

fix it

I decided to stop reading after the first sentence because I could tell this was something I probably wasn't going to agree with.

"If you do not believe that the polar icecaps are melting or that climates are rising globally, then you are ignorant and shouldn't be reading this anyway."

Okay, thanks my feelings are hurt now because you deliberately loving insulted me. I wasn't arguing with you, why must you be so cruel? ;~;

I decided to stop reading after the first sentence because I could tell this was something I probably wasn't going to agree with.
that's a horribly ignorant thing to say

that's a horribly ignorant thing to say
I don't want to read something if it's just going to make me angry.

OHk locking till i can poop out a better paper. going to do some major editing so people can bare with the post.