Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
No Easter google doodle???
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: No Easter google doodle??? (Read 554 times)
Torin0101
March 31, 2013, 11:49:52 AM
Insted we get this guy
WTF?
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Crispy_
March 31, 2013, 11:50:16 AM
that guy is too cool for easter
TheKhoz
March 31, 2013, 11:50:31 AM
I prefer Caesar Chavez to Zombie Jesus.
Maybe Google does too.
Igloos
March 31, 2013, 11:51:17 AM
NO EASTER GOOGLE DOODLE?
OMFG
IM CRYING
:'((((((
Harm94
March 31, 2013, 11:51:46 AM
Caesar Chavez is the communist of grapes.
TheKhoz
March 31, 2013, 11:52:06 AM
I don't get Easter off of school, but I do get Caesar Chavez day.
He deserves a Google Doodle more. :D
Freeze
March 31, 2013, 11:53:05 AM
jesus christ how horrifying
seriously google D:
kakashi11
March 31, 2013, 12:42:37 PM
Happy Cesar Chavez day everyone!
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
No Easter google doodle???