Author Topic: Don't let this kid have Admin in your server  (Read 2911 times)

Half of the bans on the picture on the OP are permanent and the reasons seem non-legit. This does not clear your massive thirst for admin powers on servers or the way you act towards other people.
not all admins actually put new reasons for each ban
as much as it pisses us all off it doesn't de-legitimatize the ban right away for that.

not all admins actually put new reasons for each ban
as much as it pisses us all off it doesn't de-legitimatize the ban right away for that.

It makes you look like a horrible admin and it only causes massive stuff with the ban victim. The only people who do not put legitimate reasons on their bans are lazy ass admins who don't do their jobs well.

The thing is, my bans were always legit. Even though it looked harsh and handicapped, I always had good reasons. For example, when I went on the server and saw that I was the only admin. Everybody on the server begged me to ban him perma. Instead of banning him permanently, I decided him for a 1 week ban.
what about overmind's ban
for "Trolling"

BlockoBlocko had previously spammed Tezuni's server after begging Tezuni to be unbanned. Immediately after, he tried to reason with me over IRC, saying that it wasn't him, but his brother that was spamming.

Later on that day, he joined Pecon's server while me and a friend were playing there. He had blamed his 'brother' for spamming, but he kept on changing his story to the point where the inconsistencies were blatantly obvious, and I coerced him into admitting the truth. He started saying that he was extremely sorry for what he did, and he was begging me to unban him.

After a few minutes of him begging me, he got fed up and started in with petty insults towards my friend in particular, and then Blocko began saying he lied, and his brother was the one who was spamming, not him. I don't know if he was so upset that he forgot that he admit he lied about his brother, or that he was trying to convince me to shorten or remove the ban.

What I do know is that he isn't fit for any sort of administrative powers, let alone moderator status. Immaturity and stupidity don't exactly mix well, and under any stress, his behavior tends to devolve to hysterical tantrums.

Long story short, it's a very, very bad idea to give BlockoBlocko any kind of power. As shown in the posts by the OP, nothing good will come of it.

-snip-
you can describe a blockoblocko story so movingly that it can convince anyone that blockoblocko is a terrible admin

BlockoBlocko had previously spammed Tezuni's server after begging Tezuni to be unbanned. Immediately after, he tried to reason with me over IRC, saying that it wasn't him, but his brother that was spamming.

Later on that day, he joined Pecon's server while me and a friend were playing there. He had blamed his 'brother' for spamming, but he kept on changing his story to the point where the inconsistencies were blatantly obvious, and I coerced him into admitting the truth. He started saying that he was extremely sorry for what he did, and he was begging me to unban him.

After a few minutes of him begging me, he got fed up and started in with petty insults towards my friend in particular, and then Blocko began saying he lied, and his brother was the one who was spamming, not him. I don't know if he was so upset that he forgot that he admit he lied about his brother, or that he was trying to convince me to shorten or remove the ban.

What I do know is that he isn't fit for any sort of administrative powers, let alone moderator status. Immaturity and stupidity don't exactly mix well, and under any stress, his behavior tends to devolve to hysterical tantrums.

Long story short, it's a very, very bad idea to give BlockoBlocko any kind of power. As shown in the posts by the OP, nothing good will come of it.
It's a bad idea to have his name on the player list of your server.

BlockoBlocko: loving handicap

i have just felt

a great disturbance in the brain cells

i have just felt

a great disturbance in the brain cells
inb4patrickwithboardnailedtohishead

inb4patrickwithboardnailedtohisheadagain
you mean

inb4agreatdisturbanceinthebra incellsagain

you mean

inb4agreatdisturbanceinthebra incellsagain
I feel