Author Topic: Who here raps or writes poetry? As a hobby, job, ect.  (Read 1425 times)

I write actual music because fight me

I never thought of "rap" and "poetry" in the same sentence. One is (usually) a pile of crap, the other is an art form, even though nobody really cares.
Rap is poetry spoken to a beat.

I write actual music because fight me
Me too, pal.

I write poetry:

The sky is blue
Bluer than an aryans eyes will ever be
Prettier than a spec of dust
Cloudy like fog
tribal as forget

my friend is in a private recording label or rap group or something, and I help him come up with good lines and flows. I myself in the past have made some decent stuff but metal/punk is more my style, and I'm more interested in making beats for my friend's rap group thing rather than write raps

if you want I could probably hook you up with that rap group, and then you could have 40+ rap buddies of varying skill level and age from around North America
That sounds really cool actually, that would be great. *-*

hiiro made me a rap for realm of the mad god
:))))))
<3

i do rap though i wrote some crappy stuff earlier.

Meh. I write some here and there. But the thing is, I dislike cursing and that type of stuff. But, when I write raps like Lil Wayne, I do incredible. They are soooo dope.

But this is one of my favorite songs

i do rap though i wrote some crappy stuff earlier.
Yeah? o:
Post some? :p

Nothing's crappy x)

Meh. I write some here and there. But the thing is, I dislike cursing and that type of stuff. But, when I write raps like Lil Wayne, I do incredible. They are soooo dope.

But this is one of my favorite songs
Post some! :P

Yeah? o:
Post some? :p

Nothing's crappy x)
Post some! :P

I lost em :/

I lost em :/
awh, bummer v_v

Do you guys write on pads, or on the computer?

awh, bummer v_v

Do you guys write on pads, or on the computer?

I had a journal full of white boy ones, but they were all trashy, so I threw it away.

(wake up)
(Hey wake up)
(you awake?)

Shut up pig
What the hell does it look like
Cralwed out of bed, turn off the light - psych
I'm not awake, just passin gags and gass
Like forget school, I'll never pass
My grades are lower than mom's expectations when you show her
From an a to a d like a plane crashing in the sea
like forget, better get better at school
Naw, hell, i'm way too cool
for this creap so i begin to rap
writin lyrics on graph paper, see you later
on the back some self portraits
i'm an artist of sorts,
wear a suit jacket with a t shirt
so i don't feel the hurt
of passin out my self esteem like pamphlets
using money on games not lego sets
art fart class get your class back
don't bother coming, you won't learn that
testing, testing 1 2 3
testing all my ability,
like fcats in my class
but it ain't

(i didn't finish this.)

This thread was right below the special interest thread so it came up as "Who here rapes or writes poetry?"...

That sounds really cool actually, that would be great. *-*
Now that I think about it, it would probably be best for you to introduce yourself-- mostly because I haven't talked to Prof or any of the other guys since forever lol.. My friend(Dark Nova) got in to the group after freestyling, discussing hip hop/rap and getting to know everyone else through posting in this never-ending rap battle thingy

Some things you should know about the group is that most of them(I don't know so much about the newcomers) are actually very mature and helpful(and white). They do not like any sort of drug usage with the exception of marijuana, which they say to use "only if you have to" which I guess means if you've got writers' block. The Professor basically runs the place and Nova thinks he's the best there, White Monkey Mofo is a literal mother forgeter, and DFC, DEFCON, Tyler Phoenix, Bambi and Fostah are known cool bros judging by how often Nova talks about them lol

aaaand here's their soundcloud page https://soundcloud.com/milkboxkids

Now that I think about it, it would probably be best for you to introduce yourself-- mostly because I haven't talked to Prof or any of the other guys since forever lol.. My friend(Dark Nova) got in to the group after freestyling, discussing hip hop/rap and getting to know everyone else through posting in this never-ending rap battle thingy

Some things you should know about the group is that most of them(I don't know so much about the newcomers) are actually very mature and helpful(and white). They do not like any sort of drug usage with the exception of marijuana, which they say to use "only if you have to" which I guess means if you've got writers' block. The Professor basically runs the place and Nova thinks he's the best there, White Monkey Mofo is a literal mother forgeter, and DFC, DEFCON, Tyler Phoenix, Bambi and Fostah are known cool bros judging by how often Nova talks about them lol

aaaand here's their soundcloud page https://soundcloud.com/milkboxkids
So these guys are just on the able2know forums? Or only in a specific part of it? o:
and thanks for posting this :)

(wake up)
(Hey wake up)
(you awake?)

Shut up pig
What the hell does it look like
Cralwed out of bed, turn off the light - psych
I'm not awake, just passin gags and gass
Like forget school, I'll never pass
My grades are lower than mom's expectations when you show her
From an a to a d like a plane crashing in the sea
like forget, better get better at school
Naw, hell, i'm way too cool
for this creap so i begin to rap
writin lyrics on graph paper, see you later
on the back some self portraits
i'm an artist of sorts,
wear a suit jacket with a t shirt
so i don't feel the hurt
of passin out my self esteem like pamphlets
using money on games not lego sets
art fart class get your class back
don't bother coming, you won't learn that
testing, testing 1 2 3
testing all my ability,
like fcats in my class
but it ain't

(i didn't finish this.)
I imagine a change of pace and voice when you get to
 "testing, testing 1 2 3
testing all my ability,
like fcats in my class
but it ain't "
and it sounds really cool.

Good job, I like it :)

Well, they also have a tinychat channel, but I don't think they use the same channel I used from back when I talked to Prof and Bambi, nor do I remember it :U n yeah no problem, they're a fun group of dudes haha