Author Topic: 4th of July Festival --- Assignment Pg 3!  (Read 2585 times)

Since you are having people build separate things and stuff, they will get combined and look like poop.
I don't think you understand what I meant. I meant that people could build props or something and if I think they fit with everything else, then Ill add them.

Also, ooo a kitchen!

Somebody join meh. Im lonely  :panda:

Assignment: I would like a few fence designs for boarders to camping and the different areas. Please join the server and make a few on baseplates. The one I like the best will be put in the map. If your's wins, you will receive full credit for it.

you are over using those bricks

now it looks ugly :C

whats so special about 4th of july? Isnt that like the film inderpendance day? Can I be will smith?

whats so special about 4th of july? Isnt that like the film inderpendance day? Can I be will smith?
4th of July is the day that the US officially separated from England. AKA US is better than England

Repot 5 patridersm

I can make some props if you like, maybe a fireworks display if you like. I could get some friends together and make a computer with a relay system so you can easily create custom firework loops with just the click of a brick.

Hey this is well_hello,
Could I be the DJ this year?

If so, I will play any song, except these:

Bangarang - Skrillex

(I don't know about you guys... but this songs sounds like a handicapped cyborg giving birth to a blue whale)

Thanks!

DJs really shouldn't be opinionated in the way of what music they play, it's what the audience wants. Besides, with very very simple VCE/ relay events, I could create a control hub that cycled through 10-20 songs that could be later interrupted via DJ.

But if your against certain songs your a stuffty DJ and your opinions are gonna piss off the people who request a song

Hey this is well_hello,
Could I be the DJ this year?

If so, I will play any song, except these:

Bangarang - Skrillex

(I don't know about you guys... but this songs sounds like a handicapped cyborg giving birth to a blue whale)

Thanks!
No you can't be the DJ because of your attitude. It just throws me off from wanting you. Sorry.

I can make some props if you like, maybe a fireworks display if you like. I could get some friends together and make a computer with a relay system so you can easily create custom firework loops with just the click of a brick.
1. Some props would be really nice! Join my server and build whenever you like.

2. The fireworks part though, nah. I like doing the fireworks myself and its kinda the main event so I like it to be done by me so I can't blame anybody for it not  being up to par. Thanks for the offer though!

Call in the people who made the new years party build

Only enable: Pole Adapters
Horizontal Poles

Do not enable Tophius' poles.