Author Topic: MagicalTrafficConeRobot's Mini Empires - Map made!  (Read 374 times)

What is this?
Its a Mini Empires server that is attempted to be made more organized.

How do you play?
Well, its kind of complicated. But easy to understand if you try it.
Types of units
Units are your soldiers, people, vehicles. Stuff like that.
All units with no bonus have 3 health by default.
You can place one of these units down each for a turn while battling.
Civilian/Slave - No damage. Basic unit. Can wield a pistol in later eras.
Guard - A basic unit with a sword, deals 1 1/2 damage. Can have an armor bonus that gets them up to 6 health.
Archer - Has a bow. 2 Damage. 2 point speed boost.
Cavalry - Rides a horse. Does 1 1/2 Damage. Has a speed bonus.
Soldier - Can wield any gun. Generally has 4 Health.

Eras
Every so often there will be an announcement that X has been invented or X has been improved. This correlates with eras.
Research is required too. Say rifles were invented. I would say "The Rifle has been invented, you must conduct research for 35 real time minutes to get rifle technology!"

Continents
These are the current continents. http://imgur.com/a/E9Dp7

Creatures/Weather/Disasters
Every so often an announcement might pop up that says something like "A Kraken has been spotted off the cost of the forest island! It appears to be headed for X's empire!". These are known as events. Events can be any kind of disaster. It ranges from storms to aliens bombing your empire. These are chosen by me completely at random. These are rare, so dont expect them every 5 minutes.

Naming/HP
For everything you create you MUST use the bricktext event to name it and give it hp.  HP for default characters is 3.
In mines and resource gatherings cases, you would put the name and how much recourses per second you get from it.

When will it be up?
It will NOT be a dedicated server unless I get admins.
There are no admin applications or anything. I pick you by random and you become part of the admin team.

Rules
1. No messing around. If you arent building an empire, you get kicked. Simple as that.
2. Use fake empires. We are not real countries, you make your own.
3. No powergaming, metagaming, god modding, or anything of the likes. Keep up with current advancements and unless I say otherwise you have the same tech available as everyone else.
4. Do not make your own island. Just dont. It doesnt fit in with the build and it gives you an unfair advantage.
5.Notify people if you are about to attack them.
6.Battles are turn based. You move a maximum of 5 turns, attack one soldier,  place units, or retreat. Those all cost ONE TURN.
7.Dont be a jerk. Be nice, play nice, and be a good sport. Dont ruin the server for everyone else.
8. Do not, under ANY circumstances, remove the terrain. This will be a 5 min. ban.

This is currently moderated by me and my sister.

I think that covers everything. I hope you consider joining it.
Server Status: Offline
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 08:41:17 PM by Gsterman »

« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 08:34:35 PM by Gsterman »