Author Topic: I'm learning japanese!  (Read 3328 times)

What are you saying? Either i'm really tired and that made a ton of sense or that was just a word fart.

It's good for European languages, but bad for Asian languages.

I'm Korean, but I don't know a lot of Korea :c

soo kawwai!

OT: I am learning Spanish and Russian, and It seems to be really easy.

AHHH!!! HORRIII SHEETOOO!!!! MAIIAA POOO POOOO ISAAA GOINNNG DOUWNNN DRAYNNNHZN!!!!!!!

I would love to know Japanese.

How do you like Rosetta Stone so far?

lol I have Romaji in my profile.

I was learning via CD, but stopped because it was really awkward to do.
Luckily I have Japanese friends on Skype.

I am going to try and learn Russian some time, and my sister is currently learning Spanish.

I personally think it would be best to learn Chinese because once the Chinese come and take the USA over, I want to be able to greet our new Asian overlords with great joy.

I personally think it would be best to learn Chinese because once the Chinese come and take the USA over, I want to be able to greet our new Asian overlords with great joy.
just say "chingy chang chong me rikey new reader"

just say "chingy chang chong me rikey new reader"
Fweee wirrryy!

Gotta love japs.

I'm part Japanese and Ive been to Japan so I really wanna learn. My grandma is fluent and my brother knows a lot of it, and my mom is learning. I'm gonna try to take the class next year c:
I hope you have fun!
Which reminds me. I know this guy who is part Japanese from San Jose. His uncle tried to kill him and his dad so he grabbed a shotgun and made him stop and waited for police to come and arrest him. So now his Japanese side won't talk to him.