Author Topic: Haven't had internet for 14 hours  (Read 848 times)



Steam info wasn't stored on my PC either, so no Steam games. I shudder thinking about it.
Anyways, I've finally given in to YouTube One Channel.
Tell me what you think of my new layout.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 12:06:02 PM by Blooker »

All I can say is...



Just kidding, but still fix the link.

I think he meant this:

-fixed now-


your channel layout looks good though
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 12:43:17 PM by dargereldren »

All I can say is...

[ img width=450]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24105029.jpg[/img]

Just kidding, but still fix the link.
What else could you say about it lol
Fixed the link anyway

i have gone a hole month without internet. its not that big of a deal

Went a year and a half without internet.


i actually spent the first 12 years of my life without the internet.

pfft that's nothing, once i had no internet for 2 months straight.

14 hours!? Oh no!!1

Every year I go about 1 month or so completely without any kind of computers, phones or tablets. Wee woo.

2 years without internet or television.
Get on my level.