Author Topic: Deve111 - a Badmin, and an idiot  (Read 2876 times)

If you don't like the server, then leave. No one is forcing anyone to be there. Also there isn't enough proof to prove anything against Deve. Anthony everyone is going against you on this drama topic, nothing is going your way. Why did you even make this drama in the first place if you knew that the forums would not side with you. Instead you are letting people bash you even further.

If you don't like the server, then leave. No one is forcing anyone to be there. Also there isn't enough proof to prove anything against Deve. Anthony everyone is going against you on this drama topic, nothing is going your way. Why did you even make this drama in the first place if you knew that the forums would not side with you. Instead you are letting people bash you even further.
So much this ^

This is dismissive, and the entire point of drama is reporting conflict between users. The entire point of the board is telling people how horrible that server is, or how much of a friend that guy is. Furthermore, all it takes to avoid breaking a rule is a quick "/donotsupport," then you can continue on with your message.

This is dismissive, and the entire point of drama is reporting conflict between users. The entire point of the board is telling people how horrible that server is, or how much of a friend that guy is. Furthermore, all it takes to avoid breaking a rule is a quick "/donotsupport," then you can continue on with your message.
I was contributing to this drama topic, I don't think I was being dismissive.

I was contributing to this drama topic, I don't think I was being dismissive.
you were
what you did is a textbook example of dismissing a topic lol

you were
what you did is a textbook example of dismissing a topic lol
Well if I did, I wasn't trying to be dismissive. I was just posting my thoughts. :)

haha the irony. Also i see nothing wrong with Deve.