Author Topic: Ben Watts, Stupid kick.  (Read 1685 times)

My point exactly. Why would he kick someone for not role-playing, when he's not even finished building?
For all we know it could just be a "build random crap and act like scott pilgrim" or something, but you got me there. :L

In the end I'm supporting mainly because Ben pulled out a richard move there, but next time read the server name to get an understanding what you're joining. I'm not insulting you in anyway by saying this.

He wasn't forcing you to reveal your age, If you join an RP, You're expected to RP. Don't RP, Get a kick. And that's the rules of most RPs.

You've been kicked for not following the rules. Get over it.

You've been kicked for not following the rules. Get over it.
Kind of what I was saying but my post was less Dismissive.

Don't RP, Get a kick. And that's the rules of most RPs.
There was no RP, That's why I posted this. If there had been, none of this would be on here.

There was no RP, That's why I posted this. If there had been, none of this would be on here.
Doesn't matter if there are rules or not, If you join an RP server, You're expected to RP.
I know this because I've hosted RPs before.
And it's hard as forget to host a Fort Wars.

I wouldn't expect anybody to RP on my server if I only had 2 bricks on it.

You're expected to RP
Read my latest post please. Properly.
What I've been trying to explain this entire goddamn time.

honestly, while yes this is true, you can see brickcount from the join server list and if you were joining for the sole reason of checking out the build that he had going i would like to think that you would have checked the brick count to make sure you don't waste your time loading

i feel like the host really isn't at fault here, and even if it was kind of a dumb kick you could have just said "wow, he's not nice" and not gone back to the server.

Off topic, but hey: My name is Akemi too. :D

Only on the forums though. :c

On Topic: I honestly don't feel as if this was worth a drama, I know it was stupid and the reasoning for your kick was dumb, but it's not like he banned you or anything. But asking your gender can be kind of weird if there's no RPing going on.

My personal opinion though?

Don't RP. This is the most common outcome from them.

Off topic, but hey: My name is Akemi too. :D

Only on the forums though. :c

On Topic: I honestly don't feel as if this was worth a drama, I know it was stupid and the reasoning for your kick was dumb, but it's not like he banned you or anything. But asking your gender can be kind of weird if there's no RPing going on.

My personal opinion though?

Don't RP. This is the most common outcome from them.
Nice bump.

who are you to say the rules of roleplaying? i guess wizards of the coast should consult with you every time they have a question about Rp'ing huh?

who are you to say the rules of roleplaying? i guess wizards of the coast should consult with you every time they have a question about Rp'ing huh?
I never said anything about the rules, there was no role-playing what so ever.