Author Topic: le funny reddits  (Read 1510 times)

Yes pretty much, saying "le le le le" just makes you look like a handicap.
but im french tho

No it's not stuffty logic, when you and the other million idiots on the internet mock Reddit it always includes "Le" because of those stupid ass rage comics, you guys seem to think you're funny using that ironically but the joke is long dead.
Alright, just stop and think about the fact that you are flaming me for ironically mocking reddit. I do not care it is "a dead joke," I do think I'm funny for it, I am just lightheartedly mocking the website. It's pretty ridiculous.

Alright, just stop and think about the fact that you are flaming me for ironically mocking reddit. I do not care it is "a dead joke," I do think I'm funny for it, I am just lightheartedly mocking the website. It's pretty ridiculous.
I'm hardly "Flaming" you I'm just saying it's dumb, sorry you can't take a little criticism. The main issue here is nobody on Reddit even says "Le" only the people who say it are the people mocking Reddit for apparently using it.

I'm hardly "Flaming" you I'm just saying it's dumb, sorry you can't take a little criticism. The main issue here is nobody on Reddit even says "Le" only the people who say it are the people mocking Reddit for apparently using it.
I don't think you know what criticism is. I lightheartedly used the universal term for poking fun at reddit. Yet you're stuffting your pants and making a big deal out of it. Congrats for stuffting on the thread before the second page, though.

/r/ is etarded on badspot's server lol

I don't think you know what criticism is. I lightheartedly used the universal term for poking fun at reddit. Yet you're stuffting your pants and making a big deal out of it. Congrats for stuffting on the thread before the second page, though.
What? I'm stuffting my pants and making a big deal about it? Since when?

/r/f7u12
Very many good funny memes here.....

What? I'm stuffting my pants and making a big deal about it? Since when?
Being ironic about Reddit is worse then Reddit you realize that right?

Reddit's smaller communities are cool. But the default subs are pretty stuff.

I completely agree with that.

I rarely go on reddit and I can still agree with this.