Author Topic: NEX'S MADNESS IS BACK!  (Read 978 times)

oh Crap his top server is back
With more updates!
its super Hardcore now!

Pics:
(Coming Soon)




Zenix, please stop.
We do not know what "nex's madness" is and I haven't even heard the guy.
Also, please stop making random responses to images, and saying GTFO to people. That is dismissive, and is against the rules.

The forget is a Nex's...What?

LITTERLY you guys dont know what madness is(Used to be)

I assume its Mafia Madness?

I assume its Mafia Madness?
Not even close
Play madness,
The creator is here:
Name: Nex
Game: Madness
Now you know
incase you see the server

How about you tell us what the game is about?



How about you tell us what the game is about?
Its about surviving on a platform with a tower next to it
one player is chosen as the controller
and the rest are the Normals
the controller is in the tower clicking buttons that cause explosions/missles and making the normals fight eachother

Zenix, please stop posting nonstop