Poll

Do classic Trench Wars for 2 Weeks? (Old Map, BF3 Weapons, etc). (SCORES/WEAPONS WONT BE CLEARED)

Yes
19 (55.9%)
No
15 (44.1%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: Glass Trench Wars [Server Re-Opened, New Map, Horses, etc]  (Read 34831 times)

Actually I only went in the server to re-ban some people Glass requested.  I wish Danny was on so I knew what he needs.
There is one issue I can think of. Teams box out their flags with horses and the other team has no way of getting to the flag because you can't ride the other team's horses.

Also it would be nice to have one or two jeeps for each team. Maybe use Newjeep? It only holds three people and that would prevent a jeep full of six people riding around dominating everyone.

There is one issue I can think of. Teams box out their flags with horses and the other team has no way of getting to the flag because you can't ride the other team's horses.

Also it would be nice to have one or two jeeps for each team. Maybe use Newjeep? It only holds three people and that would prevent a jeep full of six people riding around dominating everyone.
You can't ride other team's horses? What? When did this happen?

Also jeeps were barely functional in Reinforcement's server. BL Physics + Jagged trench-riddled environment = not really.
Also would run-over kills be attributed only to the driver?

Sad news, but I'm thinking about putting some money in for Glass to keep hosting, but I'm saving my money to help my mom get my car in a year or so, ever since I got a job i've been saving, I really don't wanna stop saving now.  I'll think about it.

Sad news, but I'm thinking about putting some money in for Glass to keep hosting, but I'm saving my money to help my mom get my car in a year or so, ever since I got a job i've been saving, I really don't wanna stop saving now.  I'll think about it.
I'd help Glass put too, but I'm having car issues of my own. Someone decided to key my brand new car a few weeks ago, and had to pay $600 to get it fixed.

...How much does a month of RTB hosting cost?

Woah, 15$ keeps stuff running for three months?
That's surprisingly affordable. I might pitch in some cash.

From the looks of things, the reason nobody donates is that nobody realizes there is a need to donate. Let us know when your hosting is starting to run low and someone will rise to the challenge.

If you guys are serious about donating you can PM me so I can send you a payment request. (Paypal donation doesn't work for me, says I need to link a bank account to  use donation feature). If you guys could actually donate I would be able to keep the server up and I will actually update it.

If you guys are serious about donating you can PM me so I can send you a payment request. (Paypal donation doesn't work for me, says I need to link a bank account to  use donation feature). If you guys could actually donate I would be able to keep the server up and I will actually update it.
How does the payment request system work exactly?

How does the payment request system work exactly?
using paypal, Glass sends you a payment request of how much you want to donate, and you accept, your money goes to him.  for some reason, people can't just donate directly to him.

using paypal, Glass sends you a payment request of how much you want to donate, and you accept, your money goes to him.  for some reason, people can't just donate directly to him.
Ah, dang, I don't have a paypal account. I'll check with my parents but if they don't have one it'll take a while to set up.

Ah, dang, I don't have a paypal account. I'll check with my parents but if they don't have one it'll take a while to set up.
It's easy to make one if you have your own debit card.

It's easy to make one if you have your own debit card.
I don't, and my parents are pretty busy, but I'll see what I can do.