Author Topic: Cigarette/Cigar preference?  (Read 2492 times)

smoked pot twice, fun time
I went up to my sister's apartment one weekend. Had a lot of fun and smoked a few bowls. Long story short, that was the best night of sleep I had ever had. Funny thing is that we bought a bong and we smoke a bit every month.
Probably the only thing I've smoked that I've completely 'enjoyed'.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 10:33:02 PM by Bahamut »

NAS Light Blue, I can never figure out what the differences are between cigs besides menthol and non. I think light blue is full flavored. ALso can't go wrong with swishers!

I own a hookah and like it a lot, but it's kind of a hassle to set up and buy everything. Plus, it's way worse for you. I enjoy some weed but most of the time I feel pretty gross and my stomach hurts when I smoke it. I guess I just like tobacco more. I wish there was a healthier alternative which gave the same head buzz.

pot is the gateway drug to cigarettes.
the only youth these days that even began smoking, got into it to hide the smell, or just got use to smoking from it.

i mean why else would people these days began smoking lol. its not even cool anymore. it costs to much, smells like stuff. its literally because of pot.

To hell with Cigarettes / cigars, Hookahs are where theyre at

Starbuzz Fuzzy Navel is the stuff yo.

the only youth these days that even began smoking, got into it to hide the smell, or just got use to smoking from it.

i mean why else would people these days began smoking lol. its not even cool anymore. it costs to much, smells like stuff. its literally because of pot.
those chewing tobacco pouches got me into cigs. i'm not that addicted but i smoke 5 - 6 a week

sorry i dont like carcinogens

those chewing tobacco pouches got me into cigs. i'm not that addicted but i smoke 5 - 6 a week
denial is a sign of addiction

To be honest, I laughed when I saw this topic.

Anyway, I've smoked like two cigarettes in my lifetime. The first one was a mini-cigar and I had no idea so I smoked it like a normal cigarette and got an immense nicotine rush from the high concentration of nicotine in the cigar. It was actually pretty sweet, I had to sit down because it was so strong. The second was some light version and I got just a tiny buzz and haven't smoked since. Not sure the brand of either.

cigs/cigars before pot here. I like the burn, buzz, and smoke.