Author Topic: Joeboy's back for some reason (And his name still sucks - changing to Zaluconde)  (Read 3405 times)

Oh my, tell me more.
the hijacking incident was like 9/11 for the forums

Big Brother, Sylvanor (I think), and some other guy was hijacked by Lando the Climber and he would start posting random crap to scare (Like after one topic about big brother being hijacked, he posted as sylvanor saying "Haha, another one down." and then when he got the other guy's account, he posted in the topic again going "Another one. You guys are making this too easy." or something like that. Then he would start posting random stuff again to scare others.

Then, there were a couple other hijackings later on too.

Big Brother, Sylvanor (I think), and some other guy was hijacked by Lando the Climber and he would start posting random crap to scare (Like after one topic about big brother being hijacked, he posted as sylvanor saying "Haha, another one down." and then when he got the other guy's account, he posted in the topic again going "Another one. You guys are making this too easy." or something like that. Then he would start posting random stuff again to scare others.

stuff. Glad I wasn't around for that. Also glad it's all over, and that you're all okay to a degree.

I just happened to be on vacation during the entire incident.

Why do you want to change your name anyway? Joeboy is completely fine.

Why do you want to change your name anyway? Joeboy is completely fine.
Well partly because it sucks a little and partly because the possible new one is my most common screename now.

They added default bots, doors, and balls. Not to mention it got greenlit and will be on steam shortly.

They added default bots, doors, and balls. Not to mention it got greenlit and will be on steam shortly.
Jee willickers.

Also I've been staring at the 'Environment Files' part like what the forget am I reading

Also I've been staring at the 'Environment Files' part like what the forget am I reading
Sky boxes, water, ground textures, day cycles, sun flares

Jee willickers.

They removed terrains and interiors. Just thought I'd let you know.

You kids and your newfangled blocko games.

I join almost a year ago, I don't remember you, so you probably don't know who I am, like others have said, there was a forum hi-jacking and Badspot removed terrains and interiors and added shadows, shaders, and other various environmental files, he fixed up the BLF server a bit, it runs faster I guess, theres this guy named Legoboss who talks in all caps because he is a Satanist or something, and theres a bunch of other things that happened, someone should really make an important events 2013 at the end of the year, which is in 2-3 months might I add.

When the "other hijackings later on" happened, Lando took it to the next level. This time, he would post research and gore until they got banned.
When he did it to MrMcCakey, MrMcCakey realized that because Lando was harassing him under the name "controller" and made a topic with the title "My account has been hijacked!" soon after Lando posted a gigantic research image.
The topic was deleted, so don't look for it. Eventually, there were more hijackings just so Lando could post research. When we got sick of the hijackings and were very cautious of any links that might be traps Lando created his own account "Lando The Climber 3" just so he could try and troll us some more. He even put "The storm has passed" in his signature. If you didn't know, a lot of the hijacked accounts had "The storm is coming" in their signature once they were banned.

When the "other hijackings later on" happened, Lando took it to the next level. This time, he would post research and gore until they got banned.
When he did it to MrMcCakey, MrMcCakey realized that because Lando was harassing him under the name "controller" and made a topic with the title "My account has been hijacked!" soon after Lando posted a gigantic research image.
The topic was deleted, so don't look for it. Eventually, there were more hijackings just so Lando could post research. When we got sick of the hijackings and were very cautious of any links that might be traps Lando created his own account "Lando The Climber 3" just so he could try and troll us some more. He even put "The storm has passed" in his signature. If you didn't know, a lot of the hijacked accounts had "The storm is coming" in their signature once they were banned.

Yeah, 2-5 hijackings isn't really a "storm"

So some twat with a superiority/god complex, got it.