Author Topic: what doesn't badspot purge inactive/zero post accounts  (Read 1000 times)

I see no problem with getting rid of people with no ID and posts. I think there are still a few AoT-only players that have posts in active threads, so I'm not sure how deleting their posts would work out.
There's a checkbox for deleting posts of the users too.

again it wouldn't be a problem if only accounts without BLIDs attached were deleted
accounts that do have BLIDs should be left alone since some people who haven't posted in like a year might still come back, you never know
That's true. I haven't logged off in a while (or ever, really) but is there a warning for new users to actually link their account w/ their BL_ID? If not, there should be, perhaps saying that if it isn't linked, the account will be deleted in a month or so? Maybe two weeks?

There's a checkbox for deleting posts of the users too.

Bluh, I made a typo. I meant I didn't know how deleting their accounts would affect their posts in active threads. I think there are like 1 or 2 threads that are still alive that have AoT players and it would be odd if people were, say, quoting non-existent posts within the thread if they get deleted.

unless what you mean is that when deleting their account you can choose to preserve their posts

I hope he does, I made an account with my current e-mail and it was a "troll account" to fool my friend a while back. I want to use my email again...

But if he purges the forum, then the "Post pictures of yourself" thread will ded. :(

But if he purges the forum, then the "Post pictures of yourself" thread will ded. :(
zero post accounts
post pictures of yourself is a post

I hope he purges 0-post accounts because I have an account that I made for my friend with my current email before my former main was b&.
That account was never used.