Author Topic: UNSC clan  (Read 1169 times)

hi the clan is UNSC (United Nations Ship Control) its a builders/moviemakers clan if you want to join either as actor or director just tell me oh yeah the clan servers either use halo mod or Bacs Pack ok

While it's good to see more people enthusiastic about making Blockland machinma, I would suggest that you look around and meet other filmmakers, most of them are usually willing to help newcomers. I would suggest that before you try to create a new clan, you should look at some other Blockland films. I would recommend the Idiots of Blockland series; which is known as TIOB, anything by ShortyShorts, except for the Burning Boys films. Blockland movies are exciting and a lot of fun, but you should make sure that you have some roots within the community first.

Players occasionally look for people to play extras and minor characters in their movies, so you might want to get in touch with them.

And you might want to post a sample of your work, in or out of Blockland, this will help to familiarize people with your work, and let them know what kind of movies you are interested in making.

Listen to the guy above :D ^

I quote: either use halo mod or Bacs Pack ok. I Unquote.

He just put an RTB clan right and slammed it into Retail forum material, thats not right.
Plus he stole my clan idea of =S117=, we make UNSC builds cause S117 means Spartan 117.

So he stole the idea.

Plus its an RTB clan.

Late post? Ok, Whatever just saying cause ive seen the clan existing still.

While it's good to see more people enthusiastic about making Blockland machinma, I would suggest that you look around and meet other filmmakers, most of them are usually willing to help newcomers. I would suggest that before you try to create a new clan, you should look at some other Blockland films. I would recommend the Idiots of Blockland series; which is known as TIOB, anything by ShortyShorts, except for the Burning Boys films. Blockland movies are exciting and a lot of fun, but you should make sure that you have some roots within the community first.

Players occasionally look for people to play extras and minor characters in their movies, so you might want to get in touch with them.

And you might want to post a sample of your work, in or out of Blockland, this will help to familiarize people with your work, and let them know what kind of movies you are interested in making.
Or my movies ^^
I can show ya sum stuff.