Author Topic: "TheBlocklander" Not Me  (Read 629 times)

There's someone going around, not a big surprise, saying he's me and trolling. If I had RTB name lookup back I would show you my name history. Below is an image of his freebuild server. If anyone catches him doing something, post it here, please. Also, I was going to say that my name was "Game" in the screenshot shown, but I think you can change names for default/dedicated servers, so it wouldn't help.

Just a heads up that this isn't me.

it seems like that troll is a generic troll, just being an starfish and saying he's somebody he isn't.

it seems like that troll is a generic troll, just being an starfish and saying he's somebody he isn't.
Basically, but I can see why someone would do this and I think everyone knew something like this would happen eventually.

Basically, but I can see why someone would do this and I think everyone knew something like this would happen eventually.

i'm sure most people have had some fecal forgeter impersonate them once

i hate to say this, but WHY would someone WANT to impersonate YOU? you're not as popular or cool as you think

the blocklander is a pretty common name, and it's not TB2. so why are you complaining?
also, you're current in-game name is game. he's not impersonating you.

i hate to say this, but WHY would someone WANT to impersonate YOU? you're not as popular or cool as you think

the blocklander is a pretty common name, and it's not TB2. so why are you complaining?

this x999

I personally would imagine that the name is of his own creation.
It's not a particularly creative name and therefore it's quite likely you both could have come up with the same name.
And, since his name has no space, I would guess that he tried "The Blocklander" but it was taken by yourself.

It's a bit like on big MMOs and Game networks like Xbox Live you'll find lots of players with the same name, but a different number at the end, since they've all come up with the same name.
Difference here though is that we don't have quite as many players so two people with the same name are much more likely to see each other.

Pop onto his server next time and ask him if he came up with the name himself or saw yours first.

It's probably a troll since he's impersonating you.

You're not a celebrity. Simply ignore it.

You're not a celebrity. Simply ignore it.

I meant he was impersonating me to make my situation worse than it already is with all this drama crap.

I meant he was impersonating me to make my situation worse than it already is with all this drama crap.
what about the rest of crispy's post