Author Topic: Gentoo's Mini Empires - "dammit poly"  (Read 4656 times)

well people should be able to post their stuff here regardless. thats what the gallery's for, and it keeps it all in one place.

as for ships

Kurant heavy capital ship fully armed
It's got 7 main hardpoints, I think 6 broadside hardpoints on gents server, and then 1 great big turret in the middle.

Nibiru / Eminence heavy capital ship in PMC colors
This one's got 13 turret hardpoints, 6 broadside and then a quad barreled beam cannon in the front that runs down the spine of the ship

Draxis heavy capital ship
17 turret hardpoints and three MAC cannons in the front
there's actually 3 variants of this, the one below, one with a single use fighter carrying rack, and one with a single MAC cannon that fires corvette sized shells

Avatar destroyer loaded up with particle accelerator artillery turrets
It's only got 4 turret hardpoints, used to have two broadside ones but their placement didn't make sense.

Predition and Deacon frigates respectively
Predition has 1 turret hardpoint and 4 light slots, Deacon's just got 4 light slots that're equipped with light beam turrets by default, and its big ion cannon

From left to right, Pulsar autocannon corvette, Pulsar flak corvette, Torrent flak corvette, and then IR's air superiority fighter and heavy drone fighter

got a lot more but idk if they're all worth posting
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 01:03:19 AM by kiwibear »

mmmm girl I wanna see yo rear
show us the engines
show us all the anglesss
(I mostly wanna see the angles on the Draxis, that seriously is my fav of all the ships)

it's gonna have to be unarmed cause im lazy but ok

i should use this ship more often. though usually i end up being the only one with a bunch of big ships and then nothing happens cause of it
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 01:15:18 AM by kiwibear »

For you, AdinX

This is the Centella. The Centella is an anti-capital brawler and artillery ship designed to destroy ships much, much larger than it.

Side view

Top view

Ortho view

It has six forward-facing 5m railguns and 10 omnidirectional 3.5m railgun turrets giving it nearly 360 firing coverage.
And yeah, it's a giant space snake.

I'll post more of my armory in a bit.

mmmf I feel like a lesbian in a gentleman's club
look at those curves

I know for a fact Kiwi and Gentwo have both stopped by my server a handful of times to take a look at the ships. I haven't hosted in a while, but maybe we could work out something where the newer players and the more advanced players could play all on one server? Administration is fairly solid and all the rules are straightforward, the RP is still being ironed out.

without giving away too much, all of the gameplay is in space, players can capture quadrants of space by placing space stations, resources are required to build, etc etc.