Author Topic: Post-Apocalyptic RP (Innawoods)  (Read 3315 times)

Hello! I've sparked an interest in the HTML program Innawoods which was originally supposed to be an isometric turn-based strategy game. It didn't end well but the character creation system still exists here:

http://www.innawoods.net/

I decided to start a roleplay topic using this.
The story takes place in November 12, 2014. A recent outbreak has infected over 3 billion with little-to-no symptoms showing up until the victims are about 3 weeks into the disease. It's not transferred by air; only by body fluids of any kind. Symptoms include cannibalistic cravings, gnashing of teeth, constant states of sleep in the part of the brain that makes up one's personality, etc.
(I must apologize for the eerily similar traits to the recent Ebola outbreak. They aren't supposed to be one in the same. It is, however, supposed to be somewhat similar to the virus in Walking Dead where it destroys the part of the brain holding character traits)
By December 21, 6.7 billion have been infected, leaving roughly 300,000,000 left. Chaos ensues. Government is thrown out of order and power lines are dead.

ROLEPLAYING RULES
1.) No metagaming.
2.) No powergaming.
3.) No Family RPs.
4.) Try to be realistic.
5.) You have to start in these countries:
  • Russia
  • U.S.A.
  • Mexico
  • Canada
  • China
  • India
  • Any European country
6.) Your family you stick with during the apocalypse must be from 1 (just you) to 4 people. Yes, children count.
7.) Have fun.

IF YOU DO NOT ABIDE BY THE RULES YOU WILL BE LEFT OUT. YOUR TROLLING WILL BE POINTLESS.

Character Template:
[insert character creation here]
Name:
Job Before Apocalypse:
Beginning Location:

My Character:

Name: Tanner Gray
Job Before Apocalypse: Mechanical Engineer
Beginning Location: Ontario, Canada
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 05:20:19 PM by UltimationRogue »

inb4 Job Before Apocalypse: U.S. Army Marines Navy SEALS Spec Ops weapons and tanks and planes and demolitions chief expert general veteran

Neato, awhile ago I made a few innawoods based post-apoc items and weapons n shiz

Bump. Let's try and get this going, please. I'm not desperate enough to do the story all by myself yet.

Name: Francois Marc
Job Before Apocalypse: Black market dealer
Beginning Location: Nice, France
(if this looks too OP ill change it a little)