Author Topic: Ark7 trying to get me banned  (Read 493 times)

So me and a friend were on tezuni's at around 2-3 am and it was me him and this guy named ark7. Me and my friend were joking off and he asked for me to give him an item so I tried, then we said clear ark7 a bunch of times as a joke (it was obviously a joke) and he starts freaking out about freehurting when we did not do that and did not freekill. I'd just like to see if any admins can make this guy stop trying to get me banned because he can't handle a few jokes at 3 am with only 3 people on tezuni's server.


drama

I had this in drama a few weeks ago and people said this belongs in off-topic.

I had this in drama a few weeks ago and people said this belongs in off-topic.
who were those people