Author Topic: IT'S HOT IN ST. LOUIS  (Read 1177 times)

it's really hot but I don't know how much
lemme check

Really nice here in Tempe, AZ. Just 88.

it's hot as forget up in this bitch named Oklahoma

Chilling in my friend's house's basement.

NOEDIT: It was 22 degrees celsius. Kanada, bro.
That's aboot 71 degrees fahrenheit.
Not very hot, but enough to give you a brain mini-shutdown.

Not very hot, but enough to give you a brain mini-shutdown.

Lol what

Lol what

For some reason, if I stay in the sun for too long I feel tired and weak, and it is hard to process thoughts properly.

For some reason, if I stay in the sun for too long I feel tired and weak, and it is hard to process thoughts properly.

At 71 degrees? I mean, I've passed out (in an extremely embarrassing situation) from heat exhaustion, but it was probably 85+ degrees. 71 is comfortable and unless you're wearing very heavy winter clothing, that seems unreasonable.

Not very hot, but enough to give you me a brain mini-shutdown.

ftfy

At 71 degrees? I mean, I've passed out (in an extremely embarrassing situation) from heat exhaustion, but it was probably 85+ degrees. 71 is comfortable and unless you're wearing very heavy winter clothing, that seems unreasonable.

was wearing sweatpants

was wearing sweatpants

I mowed my backyard recently in sweatpants past 90.

Uncomfortable, yes.

ftfy
I almost passed out at an indie concert because I hadn't had anything to eat and it was easily 100+ when we were just standing there in the sun.

Luckily, they were selling frozen lemon ice.