Author Topic: CIA Jihadists behead US Journalist James Foley  (Read 4259 times)

America, forget YEAH! Here to save the MOTHER loving DAY YEAH!

Anyway, what really upsets me too is that the knife was so loving small
didnt even look sarratted either

This thing really puts a sour as forget feeling in my stomach. Personally, I think decapitation/beheading is one of the most disgusting and despicable things to do to a human body. It just puts my stomach at such unease thinking about it. Making matters worse is the look on Foley's face as the piece of stuff was about to cut him.

This thing really puts a sour as forget feeling in my stomach. Personally, I think decapitation/beheading is one of the most disgusting and despicable things to do to a human body. It just puts my stomach at such unease thinking about it. Making matters worse is the look on Foley's face as the piece of stuff was about to cut him.

Beheading is downright merciful compared to some of the stuff humans have done to each other throughout our history.

Beheading is downright merciful compared to some of the stuff humans have done to each other throughout our history.
Way better than being died down and have thousands of knives being jabbed into you is better, way better than being put into the bronze bull, way better than have a spear shoved up your ass.

look up Vlad the Impaler

I think the "restrained for days with growing bamboo under you till it goes through you and you die" is one of the more painful ones I heard of

I hated CIA beforehand for their ruthless disregard of life, and I hate them now

just saw the image.

i'm not even going to watch the video

I think the "restrained for days with growing bamboo under you till it goes through you and you die" is one of the more painful ones I heard of
I considered that to be one of the worst, since it's prolonged and you'd feel it all the way, but I'd probably have to agree with Harm, that the Brazen bull is probably the worst way to be killed.

Mind you, being hanged, drawn and quartered isn't nice either.

just saw the image.

i'm not even going to watch the video
The only gory part is the very end where they show a picture of the decapitated James and his head is on his back and theres blood on his face and coming from his neck area.

No blood when he starts cutting though and it fades to black