Author Topic: [MS3D] Headup and Headside Animations  (Read 746 times)

Hi, Trying to make my playertype and the headup animation is locked at either max up or max down. I used 25 frames for it, and two keyframes at each end. I don't know what direction it's telling me to do, and i don't know how many frames it should take (and what frames are for which angle). Can someone please explain what the hell is happening here? Should it be set to cyclic? Also how do i set headside?

Sad Hound is sad

EDIT:
Set headup animation to cycle. now it only bobs violently while it wags the tail. WHY?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 10:26:59 PM by the_stitch »

Did you made the 'look' animation (which do the animation of the body up and down) in low priority?
Let me explain:
Do 20 frames. Start your first frame from max up and last frame max down. in the middle, frame 10, you should make the head/body straight like in the basic look you want him to look like.
No, it not should set to cyclic.
With the same way you did the 'look' animation, you should do the Headside animation. from max left to max right, 20 frames, 10 is straight.
The 'Headside' and 'Headup' and also 'Look' I think should be with low priority. I can send to you my spongebob player model in a milkshape file which I made, so you could see how it works..
Hope I helped and sorry for my bad English
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 07:06:11 PM by BlockAlpha »

-amazing-
THANK YOU. I'm going to try that immediately. This is insanely useful information, I'm amazed nobody posted a tutorial.
Also i shouldn't need that model, but if i do i will totally let you know. THANK YOU!