Author Topic: Thread of Taboo's arts and krafts (wip thread - 3d section added)  (Read 1325 times)

finally going to be dumping what i can
i'll be building this topic slowly but surely in bursts as i have a lot of things to get through, and for now this is just what i already have online or on my computer, at some point i'll start scanning up more old stuff
these are all in no particular order so the quality will vary drastically from image to image since they're all from within a span of five or more years

Bottom

Doodles
minor things that i put relatively little effort into

i'll finish this one day

this isn't mine, one of my buds got ahold of my tablet at school, but i'm posting it anyway

3D Models
i do all my modeling in Blender, mostly for Blockland; some things are just renders of game rips, tho

click for big

unfinished

sp00ky

« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 07:57:52 PM by Kishgal »

reservéd for thousands more arts

There's a lot of really awesome stuff here. I noticed half way down there's a digital image, was that done in Adobe Illustrator? The lines look really neat compared to the stuff at the top.

Oh my, how erotic

The room drawings look really good, they remind me of Google Sketchup
the doodles in the notebook are also pretty great

There's a lot of really awesome stuff here. I noticed half way down there's a digital image, was that done in Adobe Illustrator? The lines look really neat compared to the stuff at the top.
yeah, some of the doodles get promoted to vectors so i'm putthing them together
i do all my vector work in inkscape; i've tried illustrator before and i prefer inkscape's relative simplicity. also it's free, but that's a minor point when i have the adobe everything on a student license.

thanks m8

going to finish adding drawings in a bit, i have to do some laundry and i believe i have an EQ to address in PSO2 soon

looks pretty nice
although my scroll bar became microscopic as i opened the topic

although my scroll bar became microscopic as i opened the topic
it's only gonna get worse

you fricking liar.
Soon™

3d model section has been added, yay

preemptive bump, i've been spending this evening scanning many things
will post them tomorrow after i've wasted my life on PSO2

i think the birthday mara needs some explaining!

it's a lucky coincidence of my pictures folder that both of Jetlok's birthday drawings ended up together

i will now proceed to draw you karkat popping out of a cake riding on mara's back.
oh my god.
I..
I love you.