Author Topic: The problem with Super Murder Mystery  (Read 1493 times)

The SMM on my server has this fixed in the code. For reference, it's the version from Port's addon dump.

I don't have Weapon_Adventurepack or Weapon_Clushido.

That would require manually eventing every single one of them. Any other ways to do it?

this is the only really viable way. if you're going to be lazy, of course most of the help anyone gives you won't be good.

What about an addon that damages+heals all players on minigame reset as a workaround?

What about an addon that damages+heals all players on minigame reset as a workaround?
Not really needed. Like I posted before, the easiest way to fix this without having to completely fix SMM to work properly with other weapon packs than the private ones (I only founded Weapon_Clushido, which are the original melee weapons) is to delete this line from display.cs:
Code: [Select]
cancel(%this.updateSMMDisplay);Of course the better solution would be to readd in the ammo system scripts and edit them to work with the weapons you're using but that may or may not work as well. If this ends up loving up something else, let me know since this worked well without issues when I hosted SMM.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 12:36:04 PM by QuadStorm »

Not really needed. Like I posted before, the easiest way to fix this without having to completely fix SMM to work properly with other weapon packs than the private ones (I only founded Weapon_Clushido, which are the original melee weapons) is to delete this line from display.cs:
Code: [Select]
cancel(%this.updateSMMDisplay);Of course the better solution would be to readd in the ammo system scripts and edit them to work with the weapons you're using but that may or may not work as well. If this ends up loving up something else, let me know since this worked well without issues when I hosted SMM.

It works, thanks.