Author Topic: I forgot my password to my ipod  (Read 965 times)

sorry for not owning a music player that needs to be a computer too
stop making assumptions about something you have no idea about then

stop making assumptions about something you have no idea about then
excuse me but what's the point of owning this if it's literally a phone without the main part of a phone
it's not having "no idea" when it's main selling point is being a music player

excuse me but what's the point of owning this if it's literally a phone without the main part of a phone
Because some people dont need phone features (And there are even free texting apps out there), and they just want the rest of the stuff, like music and all the apps, basically a portable computer
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 05:52:06 PM by Ipquarx »

... It was 0000 😒 LOCK
What did I say! I told you to start at 0000  :cookieMonster:

youre mixing the ipod touch and the ipod nano up
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 06:45:43 PM by F3d323 »

get your straight friend to unlock it

it's an iPhone without a phone, it's cheaper because of this so more people like it because it's a "pocket computer"
it's having "no idea" when you think an iPod touch is just an iPhone that plays music
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 07:22:22 PM by Maxwell. »

I own a iPod touch 4th gen, I bought it for $40 off of a friend. Why? I needed a music player that could also hold certain apps such as Steam and Skype. I have no need for a phone so why should I get a phone?

ctrl alt delete might help

Guys hes being serious.
Happened to me, if you have a phone you can call Apple support (thats what I did)
They asked me for my iCloud login and everything to make sure its me and asked me some questions only I'd know, then they unlocked the phone remotely.