Author Topic: Help on laptop(Poor budget)  (Read 773 times)

Recommend me a decent laptop that can run BL shaders with no problem, includes a numpad, intel graphics, and a good amount of storage please.

Also under $300

I don't know any good laptops under $300 also running max shaders for only $300?

>$300
>Shaders on Blockland no problem

Hate to break it to you, but that's not going to happen.

>$300
>Shaders on Blockland no problem

Hate to break it to you, but that's not going to happen.
This.
A sub-$300 laptop probably won't be able to play any games released after 2004

for that kind of cash, you can maybe get a chromebook

my laptop was 1 grand and I can just barely get away with running max shaders fine

for that kind of cash, you can maybe get a chromebook
hahaha no. I actually don't care about shaders. I just need a budget laptop. I was thinking about http://www.amazon.com/Acer-Aspire-ES1-512-C88M-15-6-Inch-Diamond/dp/B00MNOPS1W/ref=zg_bs_565108_4

hahaha no. I actually don't care about shaders. I just need a budget laptop. I was thinking about http://www.amazon.com/Acer-Aspire-ES1-512-C88M-15-6-Inch-Diamond/dp/B00MNOPS1W/ref=zg_bs_565108_4
celerons are terrible and probably won't get stuff done quick

osht I didn't see the celeron
plz more ideas

Do you need a laptop specifically?

If you already have something to use as a monitor and are willing to build a desktop, I found an extremely budget-oriented PC config on PCPartPicker that could probably run shaders just fine. And if you ever got more money in the future, you could upgrade the GPU yourself.

http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fcFTwP

Do you need a laptop specifically?

If you already have something to use as a monitor and are willing to build a desktop, I found an extremely budget-oriented PC config on PCPartPicker that could probably run shaders just fine. And if you ever got more money in the future, you could upgrade the GPU yourself.

http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fcFTwP
holy stuff great idea thank you