Author Topic: closed for update  (Read 10075 times)

Green link you are the best builder in this clan , I actually would like to make this a rival caln . Hey zone ark how about a DESI vs {LV} deathmacth I shall host it will have a password and we each make bases . you pick 5-7 of your best fighters/ builders and we will duke it out in a CTF .

Green link you are the best builder in this clan , I actually would like to make this a rival caln . Hey zone ark how about a DESI vs {LV} deathmacth I shall host it will have a password and we each make bases . you pick 5-7 of your best fighters/ builders and we will duke it out in a CTF .
no thanks i don't fight other clans its kinda nooby like DESI

Heh , you call my clan nooby look at your clan builds .... . You probally just think you woudl get pwnt .

You are still on my enemy list .

Sorry sir, that counts as challenging DESI to a flamewar.

DESI, does you agree?

Then I want a clean flame, that means no references to shin chan, no fail trucks, and a case of "olol notme u" will count as -5 points.

Scoring: 1 point for good comeback, 2 points for each person on your side that posts, -2 points for bad comeback, and extra points are awarded on overall preformance.

GO!

Heh , you call my clan nooby look at your clan builds .... . You probally just think you would get pwnt .

You are still on my enemy list , but as a minor enemy .