Author Topic: so i'm going back to public school  (Read 1929 times)

when one person messes up during a show, it's a pretty damn noticeable thing. also, if you mess up, everyone else messes up.
oh well? you'll practice tons of times before you actually do a show. you'll have plenty, trust me on this, PLENTY of time to mess up and correct yourself. when i was in 6th grade i joined half way through the year, with absolutely no Annoying Orangeet experience. even with the little practice i had i was still able to preform without messing up too bad, and that was my socially awkward scared of people stage, so if i could do it you sure as hell can
(yes high school and middle school bands are different, but you'll still have time to make mistakes)

dont over complicate something that isnt complicated. do what you like and if anyone tries to tell you other wise dont listen to them. you dont have to abide by them

why are you afraid of it? cause theres people there? theres people everywhere who cares
wow u just cured social anxiety, incredible

Fine, forget it.
You wont be fine.
That's the right idea!

wow u just cured social anxiety, incredible

« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 12:54:27 PM by Folie à Deux »

i knight thee, mod-man, for curing social anxiety and every single other disorder. thanks

so im guess im going back right now for some reason. i only have 7 credits and only like 2 are from core classes, both english. never passed anything else.

Stepping in on you stepping in on me stepping in.
The only way to get over mental disorders is to learn how to avoid it, it will not be worked away, it will always be there. Unless you destroy your emotions with medicine, like you said.

Source: Borderline patient.
Stepping in on you stepping in on me stepping in on you
So we agree? Thats pretty much what I said. I just worded oddly.

Stepping in on your stepping in. You don't 'just get over' social anxiety but you can work it away. Which is basically getting over the fears. Or you could be that guy who just destroys their body with medicine.
exactly man. I had bad social anxiety for the last few years, but since like, last march or so i've slowly been overcoming my fears through putting myself out there. Another thing that really helps is working out, it really does magic for your confidence. Last year I was insanely quiet but now I basically talk to everyone and go to parties every weekend (something I never thought I'd do)

exercise isn't really my thing. i dont have the equipment nor the energy to do it