Author Topic: Summer Jobs  (Read 795 times)

Nothing.
Probably gonna feel kinda bad, since my younger brother will be working.
And two of my best friends have both gotten summer jobs, one at a theme park and the other at a zoo restaurant.

But, I don't particularly need the money.
I'm going to spend the summer enjoying myself.
And I have a lot to think about for a while, some choices to make, so we'll see. I don't make the best decisions under stress, and a break from it all will give me a chance to clear my head.
does that mean you're dtf

I forget sometimes that the average age on these forums are low, and that most people dont have a normal job.

I forget sometimes that the average age on these forums are low, and that most people dont have a normal job.
what do you consider low?

I continue my job through the summer. No vacation :(

roofing. climbing up roofs, tearing off shingles, cutting new shingles, and more recently learning how to put new shingles on.
it's okay, but it's hardly a steady job that I can count on, so I might apply for a job at the grocery store stocking shelves or something.

im 15 so i cant get a job but i will be working at callaway gardens next summer

I've been trying to find a good part time job but I'm only 15 :C

If only there was a way to make easy money...

I work Lawn and Garden at Wal-Mart

what do you consider low?
Too young to get a job.
So 16 or lower.

Too young to get a job.
So 16 or lower.
I think, from the usual average we get when anyone does a "how old are you" topic, the average age of the forums is 14.

And I don't think it changes much year on year.
We seem to get a steady rate of younger teen users joining.

I'll be helping someone teach kids to program in Java and Python at a middle school summer program. Pays well, and it's pretty fun.

Panda asspress
good pay
often slow at my store