Which name for a shop?

Subway
9 (37.5%)
Blockway
15 (62.5%)
Other (Post in thread)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Mini Mall v2 [15% done]  (Read 2383 times)

its just like
its just like
a mini
mall

besides all the mini mall jokes i think this is pretty coolio

I was sorta hoping that you were making a gamemode someone posted an idea for earlier. The idea was a gamemode in which all players start in a medium-large mall with hammers, and have to break as many bricks as they can. After a minute they are teleported into a plate clearing, where they have to use the bricks they harvested from the mall to quickly build a fort. After a moment everyone is given weapons and has to fight throughout the forts they have created. Looked like a good idea and that'd be cool if someone posted it.

I was sorta hoping that you were making a gamemode someone posted an idea for earlier. The idea was a gamemode in which all players start in a medium-large mall with hammers, and have to break as many bricks as they can. After a minute they are teleported into a plate clearing, where they have to use the bricks they harvested from the mall to quickly build a fort. After a moment everyone is given weapons and has to fight throughout the forts they have created. Looked like a good idea and that'd be cool if someone posted it.
I might try that

will there be a mini paul blart mall cop