Poll

Do you like school and are you excited for it?

Yes.
17 (19.8%)
No.
30 (34.9%)
I'm homeschooled.
6 (7%)
loving mainstream stuffheads wasting years of their lives getting educated
10 (11.6%)
Hate/Love relationship
23 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Author Topic: Excited for school?  (Read 1754 times)

on one hand i'm ready to be out of the house and around people again and walking and whatnot but on the other. i don't wanna get up early. i want to be able to take a stuff when i want to and not wait 8 hours to piss.

I'm going to a major university for game design and 3D modeling. I'll be moving out of state and all that fun stuff.

Am I excited for finally getting out of general studies and focusing on what I want to do with my life complete with a total change of surrounding?
Yes. Yes I am...

yes because im tired of staying in bed until my spit tastes nasty and i gotta get up
jesus crhist

yeah i wanna see my friends plus I'm looking forward to this year. New teachers, new classes, etc.

i just don't wanna get back to doing schoolwork. i look forward to learning stuff and i think it's very necessary to be educated but i feel like schoolwork is like one of the things that makes people think otherwise, plus it can eliminate one's personal and also productive activities.

still got a whole month left until i go back

still got a whole month left until i go back
same

i go back in september

eh

my school is loving awesome and i won't mind doing something productive/actually meeting people

not really excited about the schoolwork, but hot damn am I excited to talk to the people who's phone numbers I didn't get

I would love school if it weren't for homework eating away at my life. I love learning new things and I have cool friends but then I go home to waste most of my free time doing pointless busywork after doing that same thing for 7 hours. I could be using that time to write software and further my career or go online and learn on my own or maybe actually enjoy my life but NOPE we can't have that!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 05:13:13 PM by TristanLuigi »

I'm done with school forever brothers.

Yes because then one step closer to a degree