Author Topic: Feminism for a grade.  (Read 7870 times)

it sure is
hey how about we hang all Freemasons while we're at it too.

so would you say that you support the concept of feminism, but are frustrated at the way you see it being expressed today?
precisely
Your "reputation" has not come up once.
You have yet to present an opinion worth respecting, and barely seem to even understand what an opinion is.
well it came up once in this thread when baby-face guy told me that he wasn't surprised after he made fun of my post
i'm just so used to it and was getting annoyed, sorry
hey guys I think all Jews are plotting the fall of the united states but that's just my opinion ok
that is also my opinion.
i support this.

hey how about we hang all Freemasons while we're at it too.
i don't understand what you're trying to get at

well it came up once in this thread when baby-face guy told me that he wasn't surprised after he made fun of my post
Has nothing to do with your reputation. It has to do with your personality. I've seen you around enough to know.

precisely
so would you maybe also say that, while by definition you would be a feminist (not trying to impose labels upon you), because of how you believe feminism is being expressed the term "feminist" connotes negatively to you, therefore you don't adopt it for yourself? or, more to the point, your understanding of a "feminist" holds an inherently negative connotation from the beginning?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 06:29:38 PM by otto-san »