Author Topic: Can't left click any of these icon on my taskbar  (Read 1732 times)

Also my OS is windows 10.
That's the problem, Windows 10 is terrible

downgrade to windows 7 until 10 is actually not stuff
That's the problem, Windows 10 is terrible
fricking plebians



Reinstall windows or deal with it

I am not going to delete all my stuff.
Are you crazy?

espio seems to have a new computer problem every 3 days. i would reinstall windows 10

I am not going to delete all my stuff.
Are you crazy?
back up your stuff first. were u born yesterday

I am not going to delete all my stuff.
Are you crazy?
stupid boy hahaha reinstalling windows wont delete all your stuff if you are smart

I am not going to delete all my stuff.
Are you crazy?
create a backup then, and then install windows

quit being a chode

How do you even manage to forget up your Windows install so much?

back up your stuff first. were u born yesterday
stupid boy hahaha reinstalling windows wont delete all your stuff if you are smart
create a backup then, and then install windows

quit being a chode
Windows literally gives you the option to keep all your old files so you don't even have to create a backup.


I fixed it doing to powershell thing again and now it worked
wat
Also thanks for the o so amazing help